This year there will be two music stages : the fully amplified Main Stage and the Acoustic Stage (which has some low-powered amplification). We are also planning a few ‘street entertainment’ spots around the Fair where acoustic-only musicians can perform.
All times are approximate and the line-up is subject to change. Check the boards displayed at each tent to avoid disappointment!
Music & Redbridge Green Fair
Live music has always been an integral part of our Green Fair and 2012 is no exception!
The music contribution meets a number of our objectives:
• it encourages and inspires creativity
• it celebrates diversity and is a natural way of sharing and exploring
each other’s cultures
• most of our performers live in the local area
• it is inclusive – everyone can take part or enjoy
• it brings people together
The Green Fair Music Club and Redbridge Music Lounge always welcome new contacts from all cultural and musical backgrounds.
As well as their own events which you can participate in, they also organise the annual Redbridge Midsummer Music Fest and are asked to provide live music to other local events such as the Fairlop Fair etc.